I would like start out each post with this note: Hi! I’m Leo and I would like to welcome all new readers to the Business-Trek journey. As a fellow trekker on this path of life I hope our interaction now adds value to your life. I would also like to thank my current readers and followers for your support. I’m still amazed not only by how fast this blog growing but also by how all of you are helping to make it grow – thank you.
Just to let you guys know I started using that note since I’m amazed at how many people read, like and comment on my blog on a daily basis. If you had asked my a few weeks ago what I want out of this blog – I’d just say something to keep me accountable, however the support I’m getting from the blogosphere just makes me want to work harder. So I would like to thank you all.
Its also been 20 days as of the beginning of this journey I’ve found it not only exciting but also tiring and depressing at times. That’s how it goes with self improvement – once in a while you feel great because you can see changes and growth but other times you look in the mirror and you finally see what has been holding you back. That’s most often the painful part – to realize that some inner flaw has been holding you back and to work on it is to fight years and years of habit.
Stay tuned – I’ll post about the pains of personal and professional development in a later post.
I’ve faced that plenty of times these past days.
So in the case you missed the posts here were the readings for the past 5 days:
- 2018 challenge day 16 – Unwind!: 7 Principles for a Stress-Free Life
- 2018 challenge day 17 – Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive
- 2018 challenge day 18 – The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace
- 2018 challenge day 19 – The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters
- 2018 challenge day 20 – The New Age of Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies for Beginners.
Stay tuned for more posts on readings, business, self-help and even cryptocurrencies. Also feel free to check out the other posts on this blog as well!