For any of you who just stumbled into this blog, I’m Leo Phong Vu, a second year MBA student at the University of California, Riverside and yes I’ve been reading AT LEAST a book a day for fifteen straight days now. How do I feel?
I FEEL AWESOME!
Honestly 15 books, over 50 posts and over 250 likes so far! What’s there not to have fun about? In fact I didn’t even imagine that I’d have survived this long especially as school as starting up again and time is becoming ever so scarce.
So what have I learned in these past five days?
- Donald trump needs to read more
- Being paranoid = SURVIVAL!!!!
- Ted Turner reads a several books a week
- I can achieve any goal that I set my mind to
HAHAHA – sorry for being so brief, I guess to quote Shakespeare’s Polonius from Hamlet, “… brevity is the soul of wit / And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief … ”
Here are the reading posts for the past five days
- 2018 challenge day 11 – Rework
- 2018 challenge day 12 – Only The Paranoid Survive: How to Exploit The Crisis Points That Challenge Every Company
- 2018 challenge day 13 – Leadership Transformed: How Ordinary Managers Become Extraordinary Leaders
- 2018 challenge day 14 – Beating the Street
- 2018 challenge day 15 – Call Me Ted
Also I would like to thank all of you who are follow, comment or like my posts – the have been very motivating!! Without them I do not believe I’d have made it this far.