So this is the second of my 5 day reflections. I actually hadn’t even thought that five days had passed until my last post had me at day 10. Time flies. With winter break over and classes starting up again, I’ve found that I need to start juggling classes, social life, job hunting and my other hobbies again.
Strangely it hasn’t been too stressful – I guess the books that I’ve been reading have started to work – that and a considerable amount of energy drinks, coffee, etc.
What I’m seeing as a possible future problem is once the homework load increases or exam season starts. During this time I’m not sure if I can even read a book a day anymore – however I’m trusting that by the time my reading abilities would have improve. (practice makes perfect)
At the moment I’ve started sliding as in, posting later and later and even after midnight (pacific time) which I had hoped wouldn’t happen.
However it actually doesn’t feel so hard or bad anymore.
Anyways here are the second five days if you want to get caught up!
- 2018 challenge day 6 – The Art of the Possible: Create an Organization with No Limitations
- 2018 challenge day 7 – Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
- 2018 challenge day 8 – The 7 habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- 2018 challenge day 9 – How to Win Friends & Influence People
- 2018 challenge day 10 – Unlocking Potential: 7 Coaching Skills That Transform Individuals, Teams, and Organizations
Again if you found this post useful or enjoyable, please like and share! Thank you! Also feel free to leave a comment.
For more information about the 2018 challenge, visit the following link: Business Trek 2018 reading challenge.